Know Some of The Basics About Web Design Before You Hire a Web Designer
- Category: Web Design Services
- Date: 2018-11-08
Maybe you’re thinking about having a website made for your company. Or, maybe you just need a new, better one. In any case, first you should know at least some of the basics about web design before hiring a web designer.
First of all, let’s face it, your websites is the core of all your online marketing activities. If you look at all of your marketing channels and techniques (Facebook, Google ads, You Tube Videos) what they actual do is bring visitors to your website. And, the main purpose of a website is turning these visitors into customers. In marketing terms, this is called “Conversion”. A bad website will basically cause you to waist money on other marketing methods. Because you don’t need more visitors if you can’t turn them into customers. So the better your website is, the more visitors are converted into your customers. And, it doesn’t really matter whether if you sell products online, provide local services, or build houses.
Many people in the industry call themselves web designers. But, they are really just a bunch of geeks with some basic coding knowledge. Of course, without much planning they’ll quickly create a website for you with lots of information (photos, contact info). But the question is, is that a good way to turn your visitors into your customers? Is that what you need? And, the answer is simple, no.
What you have to do is look for someone serious about web design. Well, that’s where we come in. Ideal HTML Web Design follows a specific set of rules to build websites. This is how we make websites:
- Phase 1 – Analysis and information gathering. Identifying things like the website purpose, website goals, and target audience.
- Phase 2 – Planning includes a definition of the sitemap, website structure and technologies we’re about to use to develop the website.
- Phase 3 – Design of wire-frame models, visual style of the website and the usability of the site for your customers.
- Phase 4 – Content – choosing the right copy-writing, photos and videos and all optimized for the search engines with SEO.
- Phase 5 – Development of the website pages using HTML and CSS coding, database installation and responsive web design coding.
- Phase 6 – Testing all the technical features like code scripts, Browser Compatibility and the website goal checklist to make sure the website has fulfilled its purpose.
- Phase 7 – Deployment as we always monitor what’s happening after the start which enables us to fix bugs. And, if you want we can also manage the future maintenance and updates for you.
Web Design is a very complex process. But, we beleive this is how websites should be done. And, our customers agree. If you share our passion for high quality websites and marketing, let’s get in touch. We’re happy to help you with what we do best, website design!